FSB Ltd. commits to protect your personal data and retains them only as long as they are necessary.
FSB Ltd. commits to protect your personal data and retains them only as long as they are necessary. Below you can find information on how we collect, use and share your data, with options you have related to the control of such data.
We collect several types of information, depending on the context and the manner in which we use it, namely:
- Data that you provide us (personal data), and
- Automatically collected data.
Please, bear in mind that the company FSB Ltd. is the controller of your personal data. The principles laid out in these privacy rules apply to all the instances in which the company FSB Ltd. receives your personal data as data controller for the purpose of data processing, so you may participate in various activities available on this website, or as specified below.
As user or visitor of our website, you may provide personal data which we may collect. Examples of personal data include your name, address and e-mail address. Personal data include also other information, such as geographical area or settings, when such information is connected with information identifying a particular person. You can provide us your personal data in various ways by using our service.
Automatically collected data
As most network service providers, we collect information that is usually enabled by web browsers, mobile devices and servers. Those are, for example, type of browser, IP address, unique device identifiers, language preference, date and time of access, operational system and information about the mobile network. Those data are collected when you are using our services.
How we Use Data
We use your data in the following manner:
- To efficiently respond to your inquiry
- To provide you with the requested services
- To additionally develop our services
- To follow and analyze trends and better understand the interaction of users with our services, which helps us improve our services and facilitate their use
- To monitor and protect the safety of our services, detect and prevent fraud or other illegal activities, prevent reception of spam mail, etc.
We collect only those personal data that are voluntarily submitted to us. We do not request that you send us those data to enable you access to our pages, and we do not ask you to disclose more data than actually necessary to participate in an activity on our pages.
We do not sell, transfer or disclose data we collect on our Internet pages to anyone outside the FSB Ltd. company, except:
- in cases when this necessary to fulfill our legal obligations,
- in cases when this is necessary to protect your life or physical integrity, and you are unable to give your consent to the processing of your personal data,
- in cases when this is necessary to fulfill the tasks that are fulfilled in public interest,
- in cases when you yourself have published such data (art. 7, par. 3, clauses 1, 2, 3 and 4 of the Personal Data Protection Act),
- in cases when involvement of another party is necessary for the proper functioning of the pages. In such cases, prior to submitting personal data, the other party commits to FSB Ltd. to protect the trade secret,
- in cases of possible sale or legal succession of FSB Ltd., we retain the right to sell or transfer your data to a third party that:
- performs its business activities within the scope of similar activities or services,
- agrees to be the legal successor of FSB Ltd. as regards preservation and protection of collected data,
We would like to state clearly that, when visiting these pages, your personal data remain confidential, unless you want to willingly disclose them. We commit not to disclose to other parties the data we receive, except in cases specified in the chapter above.
Our servers use Google Analytics as statistical software. Such statistical software provides us traffic metrics on the website and generation of user navigation reports. Google acts independently of us, and has its own privacy rules, which we recommend you to revise. Google may use data collected via Google Analytics to assess activity of users and visitors on our website. You can find additional information in this article.
You can request exclusion from collecting information about your visit to websites with this option.
For the safety of data at this address, and to ensure that this service is available to all the users, this computer system is using the software that tracks visits on the network and recognizes unauthorized attempts at data forwarding or modification, as well as those that may cause damage in some other way. Unauthorized attempts at data forwarding or modification at this location are strictly forbidden.
We use appropriate business systems and procedures to protect personal data you provide us. We also use safety procedures, and technical and physical restrictions for access and use of personal data on our servers.
If you want to request an overview of all the personal data that you have provided us, you may contact us by e-mail.
You can refuse to share some data with us, in which case we might not be able to provide you some of our services.
If you think that the information we have about you is inaccurate or incomplete, please contact us as soon as possible. We shall quickly correct all the information determined to be incorrect.
You can object the processing of your personal data at any time, on legitimate grounds, unless otherwise allowed by applicable law. If you think your right to privacy has been breached according to valid data protection laws, contact our data protection officer at email@example.com.
Your data shall not be sold, distributed, or leased to third parties under any circumstances.
We do everything in our power to ensure that all the forwarding from our Internet pages takes you and/or your child to Internet pages with quality content in the sense that it does not encourage negativity. However, pages and addresses on the network change quickly, and we cannot always guarantee for the content of each address that we direct you to.
Our website can contain links to websites and services provided by third parties. All the information you provide on websites or services of third parties are provided directly to operators of such services and are subject to policies of such operators. We are not responsible for the content or the privacy and safety procedures and rules of websites or services of third parties that are connected to our website via a link. We recommend that you find out more about privacy and safety rules of third parties before providing them with any information.